RE: [Allmand] Abridged summary of allmand@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 1 topic

Hank Green

Mar 22, 2017, 6:34:49 PM3/22/17
to all...@googlegroups.com

For what it is worth my 83 35’ was 12GT and 12NT

Hank

From: "Andrew s/v
...more

EDDIE...@aol.com: Mar 22 11:55AM -0400

My Coast Guard Documentation says Gross Tonnage is 15GRT and Net Tonnage is
12NRT. The Doc Cert also lists length as 30.7, Breadth as 11.3 and Depth
as 6.8. That is for our 1983 Allmand 31.
...more

EDDIE...@aol.com: Mar 22 11:58AM -0400

Andrew, did you see my CG DOC info?? Ed Smith

In a message dated 3/21/2017 3:59:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
noiseb...@gmail.com writes:

Does anyone out there happen to know the
...more

Andrew s/v Hafwen <noiseb...@gmail.com>: Mar 22 09:42AM -0700

Thanks all. That is exactly what I was looking for. I was guessing somewhere in the 13GT range....

Best,

Andrew
SV Hafwen
...more