Rub rail

Lipham Allmand 31

Jul 25, 2017, 9:16:46 AM7/25/17
to Allmand
For those interested in replacing their rubrail on the 1980 Allmand 31' Tri-Cabin contact:

Integrity Marine/Barbour Plastics
1-800-897-8339 ask for Mark

Rub rail # 867. You will need 75' for the total replacement
They have the original rubrail manufactured for the boat.
I replaced mine in 2010 the first time. I am ordering it again as I was caught in a bad storm and the waves beat my rub rail completely of the boat.

Richard Lipham
Green With Envie

joann fahy

Aug 8, 2017, 5:03:33 PM8/8/17
to Allmand
Hi,
I now own Chris Windler's boat Sea Wind.
Can you please tell me how much the rub rail cost?
Thanks,
Joann Fahy

Lipham

Aug 8, 2017, 6:32:42 PM8/8/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
It was $350 for 100'  I installed it last week. Looks great

Sent from my iPad

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Lipham

Aug 8, 2017, 6:38:24 PM8/8/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
That was 75' not 100

Sent from my iPad

Richard A. Stettler

Aug 8, 2017, 7:10:44 PM8/8/17
to all...@googlegroups.com, Edward Minka, Striebel Margaret

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 6:38 PM, 'Lipham' via Allmand