35 PH Cutter 1981 for sale.

alanc

Mar 3, 2017, 3:57:37 PM3/3/17
to Allmand
Hey guys, Its been a while.! Got 'The Artful Dodger' up for sale. Coincident ally I bought a catamaran , a Catalac,same as Ed from Enjoe. Haven't posted it online anywhere yet, I thought I'd offer it here first. Engine runs great (32hp universal diesel,Kabota block,4 cyl. 5432). Yep,its original, that's what the buyer had put in. Runs like a charm with NO issues.Cutter rigged with running backstays and quick release lever. Anybody interested I can send more details. She's in Marathon ,FL. $15K takes her ! Boats solid with no issues but needs a small amount of interior woodwork.. Alan 954-625-5357 alancr...@juno.com

Sam Scudder

Mar 3, 2017, 11:39:29 PM3/3/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Art, that's a really good price for a pilot house.

Sam Scudder

> On Mar 3, 2017, at 3:57 PM, alanc <alancr...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> Hey guys, Its been a while.! Got 'The Artful Dodger' up for sale. Coincident ally I bought a catamaran , a Catalac,same as Ed from Enjoe. Haven't posted it online anywhere yet, I thought I'd offer it here first. Engine runs great (32hp universal diesel,Kabota block,4 cyl. 5432). Yep,its original, that's what the buyer had put in. Runs like a charm with NO issues.Cutter rigged with running backstays and quick release lever. Anybody interested I can send more details. She's in Marathon ,FL. $15K takes her ! Boats solid with no issues but needs a small amount of interior woodwork.. Alan 954-625-5357 alancr...@juno.com
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

alanc

Mar 7, 2017, 4:51:01 PM3/7/17
to Allmand
https://goo.gl/photos/1QD9fuS4qEokMguD6. Hopefully this will take you to a google album with pics and description of 'The Artful Dodger'. Solar panels and wind generator on some pics are no longer there but all the stainless mounting framework is. Alan.

EDDIE...@aol.com

Mar 8, 2017, 11:01:15 PM3/8/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Too bad It wasn't for sale years ago. We like sailing year around. And winter sailing  in Florida is nicer inside a cabin. We had our  31 "Allmand Joy" for 16 years and now are boating on a Nauset 28 "Nauset Lady"because it is easier and keeps us on the water. Most of the 35 PH's are now sold outside of the US so grab it up before it is gone from the US. Allmand made great boats. Ed and Louise Smith NPR , FL