Re: [Allmand] 1983 Allmand Tri Cabin for sale---

EDDIE...@aol.com

Dec 18, 2016, 8:07:28 PM12/18/16
to all...@googlegroups.com
Jim, it is a factory overhead in the main salon, not in the V-berth or qtr berth. Ed

In a message dated 12/15/2016 1:47:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, all...@googlegroups.com writes:
Eddie,
This is such a fantastic representation of an Allmand 31.  I was wondering who did your cabin overhead? Was this factory or did you do it?

Jim
Allmand 31
Punta Gorda

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2016, at 11:24 AM, EDDIECASEY via Allmand <all...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

We are selling our "Allmand Joy" after 16 wonderful years of sailing the west coast of Florida from the Panhandle to the Dry Tortugas. The boat has all the extras and is in great shape. Ready to go !!                    If you know of anyone who might be interrested, please let us know. Tel 727-845-5545.
We've put the boat on Craigs list, Tampa Bay, FL area.      http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/5902922775.html
    Ed and Louise Smith "Allmand Joy" NPR, FL

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Jim

Dec 19, 2016, 9:21:35 PM12/19/16
to all...@googlegroups.com
Ed,
Well it still looks great and held up a lot better than the standard carpet overhead on most of our boats.
Good luck on the sale. She's certainly worth at least $25k based on what I've seen out there.

Jim
Allmand 31
Punta Gorda

Sent from my iPhone