Allmand 31 stern rail

nyruss

Jul 6, 2017, 11:13:03 AM7/6/17
to Allmand
Has anyone replaced the stern rails on a 31?
If so what did you use?
Did you add stern pulpit seats?
I purchased Doug Caron's Island Rose in 2011.

James Goepel

Jul 7, 2017, 12:56:18 AM7/7/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
I would like to do that, but haven't figured out exactly what I want yet.  My stern rail is a single piece; it doesn't even have a walk-through to get to the swim ladder, which makes climbing aboard a real challenge, especially with the Bimini in the way.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.