Re: [Allmand] Digest for allmand@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 3 topics

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Russ

未讀,
2014年11月24日 下午3:20:402014/11/24
收件者:all...@googlegroups.com
I also have an Allmand 31 '83
Would love to see your project's progress.
I am all teak inside with teak & holly sole.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM, <all...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
VanquishCC <onepimp...@yahoo.com>: Nov 20 05:18PM -0800

Just picked up an 1983 31 tri-cabin. She was just about on her way to the scrap yard when we grabbed her up. She is a real mess inside. Everything had been leaking and after a couple years of neglect the interior is completely shot. We spent the last 3 days completely removing the entire interior. Pulled the engine today. Tomorrow I will start pulling hatches and ports to re-bed them and get this classic weather-tight. Over the next 4 months we will rebuild her to her glory. If anybody is interested in following the process I will post pics and updates periodically.

TNT
Lipham <lip...@aol.com>: Nov 24 08:56AM -0600

Yes, post updates often.

Sent from my iPad

"Ralph Johnson Sr." <ralphej...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 10:14AM -0500

Would love to see your progress!!

On Thursday, November 20, 2014, 'VanquishCC' via Allmand <

--
Ralph Johnson Sr.

Johnson Brothers Wallcovering, Inc.
10470 John Brothers Place
La Plata, MD 20646
O: 301.870.3163
C: 301.802.7363
"John Rudio" <johnp...@gmail.com>: Nov 24 09:06AM -0500

Tim,

Thanks for your posting. I am very interested in following your restoration. I have an 81/31 and we love her. We use her as our beachfront property. We have ours in Destine, FL; where is yours? Best of luck.

Thanks,
John

Picked up an 1983 Allmand 31 for cheap. Needs total restoration inside. Love the boat! Just tore out the entire interior this week. Pulled the motor too. Neglect and hatch leaks left the interior as mush. We are taking pics and videos as we go if anybody is interested. Exterior isnt bad. Good sails.

Tim & Tiff

Picked up an 1983 Allmand 31 for cheap. Needs total restoration inside. Love the boat! Just tore out the entire interior this week. Pulled the motor too. Neglect and hatch leaks left the interior as mush. We are taking pics and videos as we go if anybody is interested. Exterior isnt bad. Good sails.

Tim & Tiff

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄