Bimini hard top

Jul 7, 2014, 8:40:00 PM7/7/14
to All...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if anyone has ever installed a hard top Bimini on their boat ? I'm in Florida and the sun and wind takes a toll on fabric tops.

Jim
31 Allmand

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Sam Scudder

Jul 8, 2014, 9:20:09 AM7/8/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
On the Allmand group website, there should be a PDF regarding my installation of a hardtop on my boat. I love it. If you cannot find it let me know and I will email you a copy when I return to land. I am presently anchored in the bight at Cape Lookout National Seashore with only about six other boats and lots of sea turtles.

Sam Scudder
Raiatea

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Jul 8, 2014, 6:43:20 PM7/8/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,
Thanks for the reply. Couldn't find the PDF. Can send when You return? Sounds wonderful where you are! I'm sure we all jealous.

Jim
31 Allmand

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Sam Scudder

Jul 16, 2014, 2:51:54 PM7/16/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Jim,

I have attached the PDF.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

Sam
Raiatea hardtop.pdf

Bill Cornpropst

Jul 16, 2014, 4:02:08 PM7/16/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Looks great Sam...........Bill

Jim

Jul 16, 2014, 5:31:55 PM7/16/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sam. Great job. Looks very sturdy. The customs being made by others are way too expensive so I'll have think if i want tackle this on my own too.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone
<Raiatea hardtop.pdf>