Offering Allmand 31 'Cadence'

Beaufort Rob

Oct 27, 2016, 9:13:25 AM10/27/16
to Allmand
I have decided to downsize to a PS Flicka and will be selling our Allmand 31 tri-cabin in the near future.  Downsizing is an understatement if you know the Flicka but, I hope to have more days sailing even if going solo.  I was helping a 100-yr old circumnavigator at my marina spruce up his Flicka to sell her and was offered a deal I could not refuse.  Otherwise, I would not consider selling Cadence.  I plan to spruce up the deck teak and paint the topsides prior to listing but wanted to give this awesome group dibs.  She has the teak interior option and slightly over 200 hours on the Universal M30 engine (with the 1402 block instead of 1102 - actually 30hp).  I installed new motor mounts and added a PSS dripless shaft seal.  The rudder shelf is solid and the cockpit floor has been replaced (3/4 marine plywood glassed with epoxy resin.  I added two Harken self-tailing winches and moved the factory installed winches aft.  The galley setup is a little different than most with the sink in the center and 2-burner propane Origo in the island.  The portlights are all opening Beckson even for the standard plexiglass panels.  I stripped the bottom paint and laid up 3 layers of Interlux Barrier-kote after repairing any gelcoat issues with epoxy filler 5 years ago and have had no issues.  I may haul her and refresh the Ultra w/Biolux (now called Ultra-Kote) bottom paint which has been amazing here in NC. Please contact me if you are interested and I can provide more information.  The picture attached is just after returning to the dock after a solo sail so, give me a break on the horrible flaking job.  My bottom line is 16K once I have completed the work.  I will consider any offers and my bottom line would be lower if somebody wants her in her current condition.
Thanks,
Rob

Cadence.JPG

Al & Deb Wray

Oct 27, 2016, 1:34:29 PM10/27/16
to all...@googlegroups.com
Greetings... I am contacting you from Thunder Bay, Ontario, where we keep our Allmand 31.  We have owned her for past 7 years, up sized after 7 years with a 26'C&C.  Retiring 2 years ago, we have travelled eastern coast, looking at various boats, for 'retirement/winter' sailing.  Your post caught my eye, as we love our Allmand! Couple you Please send some more photos, include sail inventory, as well as any navigational equipment, if any.  In advance, much thanks for your time!
Deb and Alqn Wray

Sent from my iPad

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.
<Cadence.JPG>

Sam Scudder

Oct 28, 2016, 7:52:44 AM10/28/16
to all...@googlegroups.com
This boat is docked right down the canal from my Allmand 35 pilot house. Over the years I have watched Rob meticulous repair and upgrade his precious Allmand. This is a very solid boat for a very fair price.

Sam Scudder

---