Re: [Allmand] 1983 Allmand Tri Cabin for sale---

EDDIE...@aol.com

Jan 1, 2017, 9:16:12 PM1/1/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Jim, You were right . We sold her in less than a week Ed

In a message dated 12/19/2016 9:21:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, all...@googlegroups.com writes:
Ed,
Well it still looks great and held up a lot better than the standard carpet overhead on most of our boats.
Good luck on the sale. She's certainly worth at least $25k based on what I've seen out there.

Jim
Allmand 31
Punta Gorda

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2016, at 8:07 PM, EDDIECASEY via Allmand <all...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Jim, it is a factory overhead in the main salon, not in the V-berth or qtr berth. Ed

In a message dated 12/15/2016 1:47:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, all...@googlegroups.com writes:
Eddie,
This is such a fantastic representation of an Allmand 31.  I was wondering who did your cabin overhead? Was this factory or did you do it?

Jim
Allmand 31
Punta Gorda

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2016, at 11:24 AM, EDDIECASEY via Allmand <all...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

We are selling our "Allmand Joy" after 16 wonderful years of sailing the west coast of Florida from the Panhandle to the Dry Tortugas. The boat has all the extras and is in great shape. Ready to go !!                    If you know of anyone who might be interrested, please let us know. Tel 727-845-5545.
We've put the boat on Craigs list, Tampa Bay, FL area.      http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/boa/5902922775.html
    Ed and Louise Smith "Allmand Joy" NPR, FL

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

James Goepel

Jan 1, 2017, 9:30:48 PM1/1/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Ed,
The news is bitter sweet! I am happy that you were able to sell her quickly, but sad to hear that she is gone. I hope you will continue to be a member of our "forum"!

Jim

Jan 2, 2017, 9:12:18 AM1/2/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Ed,
Congratulations.
That's fantastic. One the little known facts about the Allmand 31 is that is was designed by a guy who went on and designed the early 31 Island Packet. There a lot of similarities between the boats .

Sent from my iPhone

kei...@comcast.net

Jan 2, 2017, 9:54:15 AM1/2/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
Ed,

Your boat was a particularly well equipped and cared for Allmand. Any buyer of our boats couldn't ask for more. In my opinion they got one heck of a deal.

We will miss you. If you travel over to the East coast near Vero Beach be sure to call or stop by. We have plenty of room for overnight guests.

Keith and Rose

Jan 2, 2017, 9:23:53 PM1/2/17
to all...@googlegroups.com
The Allmand Group is a great group. We will continue to participate on the e-mail thread. The Allmand 31 is a great boat and never let us down. We will miss her. Age finally got to me . Hope we can continue to boat for many years in out Nauset 28 Command bridge. We'll stay in touch. Ed and Louise Smith NPR, FL