fresh water pump

avi...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 7:44:19 PM10/2/15
to Allmand
hi

I have a question, my 35 PH has a westerbeken 27 hp, I did read here some years ago that it is a mitsubishi engine. my fresh water pump is really old and thin, my friend wants to look for a new one in the us, can somebody tell me which model this engine is and/or how and where can I find the right waterpump...

many thanks and kind regards
Marco

s/v melipal

Bill Cornpropst

Oct 3, 2015, 7:30:50 AM10/3/15
to Allmandgooglegroups
Hi Marco,

My Westerbeke 27 was a marinized Mitsubishi tractor engine. I have been told that there were a few W27s built on some other engine, but the majority were Mitsubishi. I have included a link to Western Branch Diesel which is where I got all my parts, they are very helpful. I carried a spare water pump so that I could just swap it out and then send the old pump in for rebuild/repair.

Here is the link      http://www.westernbranchdiesel.com/brands/westerbeke-engines-and-generators/

Good luck with your project.

Bill

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.