Jib Furler

EDDIE...@aol.com

Apr 24, 2015, 3:05:01 PM4/24/15
to hud...@verizon.net, All...@googlegroups.com
Dave, I think it is time to replace my original CDI jib furler. It has been giving me trouble lately. I seem to remember that you did something about replacing your furler a few years ago. Any info?? Ed Smith "Allmand Joy" NPR, FL

Dave

Apr 24, 2015, 3:53:59 PM4/24/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
I responded to email you sent to Linda.

Dave

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Dave

Apr 24, 2015, 4:07:39 PM4/24/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Found receipt. Item # CKIT9- Conversion kit for refer 8/9. At the time it was $588 + $10 shipping.
CDI
Cruising Design, Inc
44 James Street
Homer, NY 13077

Good luck

Dave

Mike H

Oct 25, 2018, 8:18:39 AM10/25/18
to Allmand
Is CDI the original on the A31. I have a 1981 model. The furler works - by hand - but by the furling line in the cockpit is jams up.Possibly not aligned correctly but I do not have original install guide. No model number on the furler itself that i can find.