SARA V is for sale

Bill & Gretchen Cornpropst

Apr 3, 2015, 1:49:35 PM4/3/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Regrettably I am selling SARA V, Allmand 35 Pilot House hull #09. The listing can be seen at Regent Point Marina (brokerage)   http://www.regentpointmarina.com/Brokerage.html

Health reasons have forced me to part with her. We have sailed and enjoyed her since 2000 and have many fond memories. She is a steal at $19,900.00.

All the best,

Bill

Sam Scudder

Apr 3, 2015, 8:17:51 PM4/3/15
to all...@googlegroups.com

Bill, it's a really nice boat and quite the steal at your price.
it should sell quickly.

Sam Scudder

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Jim Goepel

Apr 3, 2015, 9:14:10 PM4/3/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry you have to sell her. Hopefully you'll stick around on here; your feedback has been very much appreciated!

Best wishes for good health!!

Hank

Apr 4, 2015, 6:47:25 PM4/4/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

I hope you and Gretchen the best! I remember meeting you guys in Annapolis way back when! Back then there was very little knows on the internet about the Allmand brand and I started digging and we got a little group together. I think some of the first meetings are still on Allmandsail.com .

Hank Green.

Harry Jansen

Apr 5, 2015, 8:51:05 AM4/5/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Being somewhat outside the loop having sold "Mistico", Is there anyone that knows what happened to the Allmand group? are the files and "How to's" still around and available?   How about Lee? Sad to hear this.

Bill Cornpropst

Apr 5, 2015, 9:40:11 AM4/5/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all for the best wishes. We have had a great sailing life and now it is time to take it easier. Hank, I remember well, our meeting in Annapolis, can't remember when it was, but you still had your Allmand before you moved to Fla. I remember we were asked to leave Bacons because somebody objected to the perfume one of the girls was wearing, don't know if it was Carolyn or Gretchen, and I thought it smelled pretty good.

I have been using Allmand Google Groups for a long time. I remember when we first started out Sailnet had the forum. I don't know what else is out there now? You put a lot of work into gathering the data and posting it, I hope it didn't get lost.

Bill

Lee

Apr 5, 2015, 11:38:23 AM4/5/15
to all...@googlegroups.com

Hi Harry,

    The Google file area was closed by Google.  I have all the files on my Google drive.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0KWQYvl2FcWMGM2NzgyMTYtNDE3Yi00YWU5LTgyMTUtMWU4YzlmODA0NzU3&usp=sharing