Chicago Based People

Robert Froberg

Feb 4, 2015, 10:05:18 AM2/4/15
to 66heroes@googlegroups com
I'm stuck at O'Hare for about 4 hours anyone want to hang out at the food court? Kidding

Oz

Robert Froberg

Feb 4, 2015, 12:42:44 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Flight just got cancelled - grabbing a rental anyone for lunch?

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 4, 2015, at 9:05, "Robert Froberg" <frobiwa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm stuck at O'Hare for about 4 hours anyone want to hang out at the food court? Kidding
>
> Oz

Kevin Manges

Feb 4, 2015, 12:45:19 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Oh man. Wish I could :/
I'm at work and can't take time as of yet.
Know when your new fight night be set for?

Robert Froberg

Feb 4, 2015, 12:54:31 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Just got a rental and on my way

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Christopher Morse

Feb 4, 2015, 2:22:12 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

The real question is do you have a module yet?

Robert Froberg

Feb 4, 2015, 6:28:55 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Have arrived in Fort Wayne and wasn't murdered by the complete stranger I shared a rental car with.

Take care all thanks for the good thoughts

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Athey

Feb 4, 2015, 6:33:49 PM2/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that's really close to my neck of the woods! Unfortunately I'm in Minnesota until tomorrow. Terrible timing!