Patch 3.2 - Rise of the *Spoiler Alert*

Christopher Morse

Apr 26, 2015, 7:23:29 PM4/26/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Long time, no general news, but that changes right now.

First of all, this coming Tuesday, April 28th, patch 3.2 hits. This patch will continue the story following the events in the 3.0 patch. In this case, the story is continuing to Ziost. Rather than drop any spoilers from 3.0 or pending in 3.2, I'll just leave it at that. With the story continuation on Ziost, it seems there may be a new world boss on Ziost as well, probably an instanced one like Toborro's Courtyard from Makeb. From the recent cantina tour teasers, it seems that 3.2 is possibly leading up to additional story content in the patch slated for June 15th as well. All of this additional story is only accessible to those who have the SoR expansion and who have completed the story in said expansion.

Also in 3.2 is the new Outfit Designer feature. This lets you quickly swap between different looks. The simplest explanation without a ton of details is there will be extra tabs on your character sheet that each hold all the slots you would normally have for armor, but not weapons or the invisible equipped pieces such as relics, etc... You can get up 16 tabs with a complete outfit on each tab. Each tab can be used to store different looking gear that can be hot-swapped. As with such systems in many games, it is certainly not without issues such as actual gear set swapping not being integrated in this case, however it should allow even greater flexibility in customizing your character's look. It should also definitely save on some of that storage space for alternate outfits you may have stockpiled in various inventories or holds.

Regarding Operations - The new story mode operations have been harder than the old story modes. That said, we have mastered the operation on Rishi, named The Ravagers. If anyone wants in on some runs, we can run that a little differently or a little more, especially on Republic side, and we can get you through. As for the Temple of Sacrifice (the second operation from 3.0) - our main group is still working on that one and an absolutely crazy DPS check at the 3rd boss so it's going to be quite awhile before we are able to ferry anyone through that one, barring possible imminent nerfs in 3.2.

-Aieranda