GenCon housing

Robert Athey

Jan 25, 2015, 2:33:11 PM1/25/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Anyone going to GenCon manage to get a hotel downtown and want to shack up with 4 others? The new housing system screwed us out of a downtown hotel. Basically went from "Oh well I missed out on a decent hotel because I wasn't on the ball" to "I missed out on a decent hotel because I botched my housing roll".
I've done the airport hotel thing, and the idea of doing it again has me seriously considering returning my badge.

Robert Froberg

Jan 25, 2015, 3:55:20 PM1/25/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to assist sir give me a bit

There are 4 total persons yes?

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2015, at 14:42, "Robert Athey" <athey....@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone going to GenCon manage to get a hotel downtown and want to shack up with 4 others? The new housing system screwed us out of a downtown hotel. Basically went from "Oh well I missed out on a decent hotel because I wasn't on the ball" to "I missed out on a decent hotel because I botched my housing roll".
I've done the airport hotel thing, and the idea of doing it again has me seriously considering returning my badge.

Robert Athey

Jan 25, 2015, 3:56:53 PM1/25/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Indeed! Me, Becky, and my brother and his fiance :)

Robert Froberg

Jan 26, 2015, 7:22:06 PM1/26/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Just heard back from my housing contact - no room at the inn my friend sorry.

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Athey

Jan 27, 2015, 8:48:57 AM1/27/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
No worries! Thanks for trying! I think we're going to look into a BNB nearbyish.