Conquest

1 view

Robert Froberg

Nov 11, 2014, 10:38:29 AM11/11/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Another Death Mark week with the bulk of the bonus only coming from Tatooine; however, Reign has staked out the desert world already so we should be able to leverage the multipliers to our advantage with most of the big guilds staying out of Reign's way.

Just my thoughts,

Oz

Christopher Morse

Nov 11, 2014, 1:00:02 PM11/11/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Nar Shaddaa has heroics for 1500 + personal point bonus each, with a fair number of heroics if we invade there.

Christopher Morse

Nov 11, 2014, 2:02:45 PM11/11/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Last time we did Death Mark, we did Nar Shaddaa and got 6th place with about 600k. The time before that for Death Mark, we did Tatooine and did not place (we got 700k and the lowest guild on Tat got 1.6 million).