Guild nights?

ikomajedi

Mar 24, 2015, 3:42:17 PM3/24/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I was curious if there were any nights associated with guild events?  I am currently leveling my Jedi Sage to 60 from 55, so I will be ready to be a Heal-bot or DPS bot.  Thanks again folks!!

Phil Maiewski

Mar 24, 2015, 4:02:06 PM3/24/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Typically we run Ops on Pub side Tuesday nights, gathering at 7:30p EST, and Imp-side on Thursdays (same time).  Other than that, we sort of "catch as catch can" as we work on our Conquest objectives for that particular week.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:42 PM, ikomajedi <ikom...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was curious if there were any nights associated with guild events?  I am currently leveling my Jedi Sage to 60 from 55, so I will be ready to be a Heal-bot or DPS bot.  Thanks again folks!!

This email sent via The Internet!

Andrew Howell

Mar 24, 2015, 4:15:24 PM3/24/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!  I am working on getting my Imp's to 60, but I will endeavor to get my Sage to help with Conquests.
Best quotes I've heard while Gaming:
"I'm from kenya....Beeotch"
"Watch yourself, I have a death sentence on three servers!"
"I use my Kung Pao Fountain!!!!"  (R.I.P.)  Mike Scott
"I am Snoop of Borg; resistance is futizzle"
"Is there another B-hole, or just the 2 A-holes?"