Guild Ship Update

Christopher Morse

Nov 18, 2014, 10:09:05 PM11/18/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The Guild unlocked its second room in the Guild Ship tonight on the Command Deck. The next objective for the ship will be the Hangar Deck most likely, using Engineering Encryption Plans from conquest rewards and Imperial Commander hunts. In addition, we'll need to renew our efforts to save credits for additional rooms once we have the Encryption Plans. We are fairly close on the components needed, so let's keep it rocking.

In addition, if you have any Engineering, Logistical, or Command Encryption Plans in your character inventories, cargo bays, or legacy banks, please consider depositing them in the guild bank so we can aggregate all of the command ship materials more readily.

Thanks!
-Aieranda

Jonathan Bacon

Nov 19, 2014, 10:08:56 AM11/19/14
to 66heroes@googlegroups com
Congrats 66 :D

Christopher Morse

Nov 19, 2014, 7:14:06 PM11/19/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if Gunne can give us a bacon-ized invocation in honor of this momentous event!.

Kevin Manges

Nov 20, 2014, 1:51:48 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

I can give an amen to that!

Mathew Daley

Nov 20, 2014, 10:41:56 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Let me divine something appropriate today. I've got some drive time that I can use to feel the Spirit, and see what comes of it.

Jonathan Bacon

Nov 20, 2014, 10:55:37 AM11/20/14
to 66heroes@googlegroups com
Let the holy grease guide you.

Phil Maiewski

Nov 20, 2014, 10:58:02 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I prefer when it's a Bacon-Evocation

because that means someone is launching bacon at me
This email sent via The Internet!

Mathew Daley

Nov 20, 2014, 10:59:50 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Did we name the Guild Ship? I can't seem to remember if the ship had a name.

Phil Maiewski

Nov 20, 2014, 11:03:40 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The Valiant

Robert Froberg

Nov 20, 2014, 11:31:49 AM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The vigilant - and if someone with access to the game during the day could take a screenshot of the council chamber of the ships command deck (since gunn is too busy to pop in for a quick peek) that may add the flowing of creative greases.

I miss all of y'all former players,

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Katherine Rayburn

Nov 20, 2014, 2:39:14 PM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
One Council chamber coming up.

Kolavere
Council.jpg

Robert Froberg

Nov 20, 2014, 2:53:41 PM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Sweet - thanks kola

Sent from my iPhone
<Council.jpg>

Mathew Daley

Nov 20, 2014, 3:43:04 PM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Invocation for the Valiant

Brothers and Sisters, in the sacred chamber aboard this most blessed of vessels,
We gather together, as the beloved bacon is gathered together prior to the separation unto the skillet,
For a moment of reflection, a moment of renewal.

Behold, this Valiant is our great skillet!
It is where we go from being soft, undesirable, impalpable raw cuts
To sizzle and fry and, as if by culinary magic, become the desirous bacon strips of glory!

We come from many lands, and of many different types,
Some are thick cut, some are thin. Others are peppered, while yet other are of the smoke of hickory.
Yet, with the Great One's mighty spatula, through fire, we all become glorious.

May this Valiant forever keep us crisp, but not too crisp,
Progressing with speed, but not too fast so as we become burnt,
And may her fires every burn brightly, leading us forward, while burning the darkness away.

This is ever our invocation for this most blessed of vessels.
Amen.

                             -Book of Gunn, Bacon Apocrypha. Appendix 1

Phil Maiewski

Nov 20, 2014, 3:56:43 PM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
AMEN!

Robert Froberg

Nov 20, 2014, 4:28:42 PM11/20/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
So say we all

Sent from my iPhone

Jonathan Bacon

Nov 20, 2014, 4:30:19 PM11/20/14
to 66heroes@googlegroups com
Gunn you crack me up every single time.  Awesome!