Re: 66heroes] Rakghoul Event is on Corellia

Robert Froberg

Oct 28, 2014, 11:29:08 AM10/28/14
to 66heroes@googlegroups com

I believe that the message of the day still says command but ill check to confirm when I get back to my computer in an hour or two

Oz

On October 28, 2014, at 11:11, Robert J Defendi wrote:

Other topic? We’re collecting Logistical encryptions?

Oct 28, 2014, 11:31:20 AM10/28/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Your right. I forgot to look at the MotD.  It’s command.  I’ll put my four in the guild bank today.