Order of Sixty-Six Friday "Super" Group

Christopher Morse

Jan 27, 2015, 10:24:00 PM1/27/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

We are jump starting our mega-group activities again. Normally we would do these things on Sunday, but due to a certain "Super" event on Sunday, we will do this on Friday this week instead.

Our first mega-group activity will be taking down the Nightmare Pilgrim! Join us on Republic Faction this Friday evening at 8 p.m. Eastern Time. This is an event on Voss for characters level 50 and up to take down the Nightmare Pilgrim World Boss!

Time permitting, we will follow-up with random other activities.

This week's invasion is Voss, and it is very craft intensive. Log in and craft to garner easy Conquest points for yourself and the guild!

Thanks,
-Aieranda