Also... this - (HUGE SPOILERS)

Christopher Morse

Jul 12, 2015, 4:40:46 PM7/12/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Just to bring your attention to a short video from the SWTOR Story Panel at SDCC which was posted at Dulfy.

Please keep in mind that this particular element is CONFIRMED to be CUT from the official trailer release of KotFE by lead writer Charles Boyd (and probably 99% from probability from the new game content entirely). That said, this particular spoiler I think is hard to back pedal away from and would not have been shown, especially in CGI, if some smoke wasn't at least in the air.

Also, please do not respond in discussion to this thread in such a way that a spoiler would be revealed.

You have been warned...
LINK

I have shortened the link, because the Dulfy link itself has the spoiler in the page name.