Rakghoul Event is on Corellia

1 view

Robert Froberg

Oct 28, 2014, 8:07:41 AM10/28/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The THORN event is back for Halloween and the Conquest Event has a couple goals geared toward it as well.

Corellia, Nar Shaddaa and Taris are the options for this week.  Reign is already at Corellia (only starfighter bonus) but Taris has both a crafting bonus (with only the generic war supplies repeatable for 500) and flashpoint bonuses.  Nar Shaddaa has a Warzone bonus.

The goal is 35K

So you all on Corellia fighting the plague.

Oz

Robert J Defendi

Oct 28, 2014, 11:11:37 AM10/28/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Other topic? We’re collecting Logistical encryptions?

Christopher Morse

Oct 28, 2014, 11:30:52 AM10/28/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Still Command as the priority. If the Command stack is low, it's because I've traded in Command Plans for a Command Framework, thereby resetting the stack.  Sorry if the message of the day is wrong or contradicts that (I can't recall the MotD at the moment).

Christopher Morse

Oct 28, 2014, 6:19:17 PM10/28/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Corellia may be the better option. Taris (Republic) would likely see us out-crafted by the guilds that are there now.