Wednesday Run

Christopher Morse

Oct 22, 2014, 12:59:39 AM10/22/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The guild members will be hitting an Imp Side Ops run Wednesday, 10/22 at 8 p.m. Eastern time. All level 55 roles welcome (tanks will be the most limiting with only 2 open spots, so speak up if you really want to tank and we'll do our best to accommodate).

We'll have room for extras due to the new 16-person group finder, so tell your friends. Hopefully they really have fixed the lag-generating issue from the last time they introduced 16-player group finder queues.

Remember to login a bit early if you are planning to attend because a patch is hitting overnight tonight.

-Aieranda