RE: [66heroes] Abridged summary of 66heroes@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Clayton Havens

Jun 22, 2015, 4:08:57 PM6/22/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Whose running things these days in SWTOR?   someone reached out to me on d20 wanting to join.

To: 66he...@googlegroups.com
From: 66he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [66heroes] Abridged summary of 66he...@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 05:29:56 +0000

Angela Daley <xgir...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 01:53PM -0600

Gunn and I are considering returning depending on circumstance around the
time KotFE releases. No decision has been made yet. I miss playing so we'll
see where we are in a couple of months. ...more
Robert Froberg <frobiwa...@hotmail.com>: Jun 18 05:13PM -0400

You can do it!

Oz - the great and powerful and apparently not humble

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Andrew Howell <ikom...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 06:54PM -0500

I have been absent for awhile because I was getting tired of the MMO
grind. I was really hoping that a new faction was available or that Sith
and Republic could finally join....oh well. ...more
Vadersson <vade...@hotmail.com>: Jun 18 07:56PM -0400

Hey gang,

Interesting news, I had not heard a lot of this yet. Of course I am not sure how much I will really play TOR much anymore. Turns out I am not really much of an MMO type gamer.
...more
Andrew Howell <ikom...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 08:10PM -0500

Does anyone know if the storyline is advancing in years? Are the planets
going to change similar to how WoW changed during the Cataclysm expansion?

--
Best quotes I've heard while Gaming: ...more
Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 09:52PM -0400

That is not entirely clear yet. I suspect not much change to existing
worlds, but could easily be wrong.

...more
Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com>: Jun 18 11:59PM -0400

In regards to Fallen Empire, here are some details of interest:

The site if you haven't seen it:
http://www.starwarstheoldrepublic.com/fallen-empire

Of interest to me there are these notables: ...more

Christopher Morse

Jun 22, 2015, 4:16:08 PM6/22/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

I am on travel this week.
One of the officers should be able to help. I'll let them chime in and offer up their email for further contact.

Paul Williams

Jun 22, 2015, 5:39:25 PM6/22/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I can follow up on that. Who needs what :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2015, at 15:16, Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am on travel this week.
One of the officers should be able to help. I'll let them chime in and offer up their email for further contact.

Zeece/Perrian

Phil Maiewski

Jun 23, 2015, 8:41:54 AM6/23/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
As a minor note; he has 1 post and is real new.  Recommend we keep him on a short leash for a little while.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Zeece/Perrian <clayton...@gmail.com> wrote:
GM Master D on the D20 Forums wants to join up!    If you could reach out to him there that would be awesome!

On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 4:39:25 PM UTC-5, Paul wrote:
I can follow up on that. Who needs what :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2015, at 15:16, Christopher Morse <termik...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am on travel this week.
One of the officers should be able to help. I'll let them chime in and offer up their email for further contact.

This email sent via The Internet!

Christopher Morse

Jun 23, 2015, 10:21:39 AM6/23/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

The guild bank is secure utterly on initiate rank and it is somewhat tight even for Revanchists still due to carry over permissions from saving up for the guild ship.