Sunday and Monday

1 view

Christopher Morse

Nov 9, 2014, 5:31:25 PM11/9/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Tonight we'll be forming to do random large group activities starting at 6 p.m. EST.

On Monday, we'll do an Imp Side Ops run, based on the Group Finder queue; so probably Dread Fortress at this point based on the current queue timer.

We also, passed 1 million points in Conquest for the first time as a guild. Congratulations and thank you to all who contributed points.

If you have not been on lately, we have expanded the Guild Ship to open the Command Deck, which is our first of 15 possible expansions. Come on in and check it out some time.

-Aier

Phil Maiewski

Nov 10, 2014, 9:41:38 AM11/10/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
When does the counter reset for Conquest Points?

I need to get 9,000 on Dunne and I wasn't sure if I only had tonight or if I had some of tomorrow too (day off for Veteran's Day).

This email sent via The Internet!

Patrick Williams

Nov 10, 2014, 10:01:11 AM11/10/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

You only have till Sunday midnightish to get conquest.  After that it goes on lockdown while results are tallied.   It starts over Tuesday.

Phil Maiewski

Nov 10, 2014, 10:02:53 AM11/10/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Dammit.