Tweet from The Old Republic (@SWTOR)

1 view

Christopher Morse

Oct 6, 2014, 12:42:20 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

The Old Republic (@SWTOR) tweeted at 0:01 PM on Mon, Oct 06, 2014:
Revan returns to #SWTOR in a new expansion, Shadow of Revan, with 5 new levels of adventure coming Dec 9 #RevanLives http://t.co/0OxW9NoWAr
(https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/519155596659290112)

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

Phil Maiewski

Oct 6, 2014, 12:48:37 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
IIIiiinteresting.

This email sent via The Internet!

Mathew Daley

Oct 6, 2014, 1:46:08 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Oh MAN!!!! Revan related stuff. I wish I had the time and money to get back into this.

Robert Froberg

Oct 6, 2014, 2:13:04 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Already preordered now I need to put in for the week of the 2nd of dec off

Oz

Sent from my iPhone

Phil Maiewski

Oct 6, 2014, 2:20:08 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
The one thing I'm not sold on is the "Get to level 50 12x faster" benefit.

Then again, there are several storylines I haven't completed yet, and likely wouldn't mind skipping the planetary quests I've done twice already on each side...

Kevin Manges

Oct 6, 2014, 2:21:16 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Oh ssheeeeiit maybe quod will be coming back over the winter 0_o

Phil Maiewski

Oct 6, 2014, 2:24:05 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
So Revanites bring all the boys to the yard?

James Bok

Oct 6, 2014, 2:43:32 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

I might do this JUST for the 12x story quest exp boost! I would love to finish the other ones I left behind. Am I correct in reading that the boost takes effect now and lasts until Dec 1st?

Robert J Defendi

Oct 6, 2014, 2:43:38 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

That would certainly eliminate my need to only play on 2xp weekends. Right now I’ve done some of the quests so often that I only play new characters when I can do it with only class quests.  I think I’d love that.

Robert J Defendi

Oct 6, 2014, 2:50:47 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

December 1st!  That’s not enough time!!!!! October is the month I set aside for horror games. J

Oct 6, 2014, 3:03:20 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
yeah, looks like.

Nuts, I was hoping that was a longer boost.

James Bok

Oct 6, 2014, 3:07:57 PM10/6/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Just verified on the main site that the boost is good immediately upon purchase until Dec. 1st.