Quesh

1 view

Christopher Morse

Oct 21, 2014, 12:40:44 PM10/21/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
It's looking like an invasion of Quesh this week.
Only options are Black Hole, CZ-198, and Quesh.
There are not many bonuses, but crafting is a x2 bonus for any kind of war supply on Quesh and CZ-198. Invasion Forces are repeatable at a flat 2k points (pre stronghold bonus). One only needs 25k points for the weekly this week.

The largest guilds have stocked up on Black Hole (x3 for only Armored Vehicle and Infantry Kit War Supplies and x3 for the weekly (repeatable, but only once per character). The next largest are on CZ-198. Quesh has the most open spots yet, and we might be able to sneak into the 9th or 10th spot if we craft HARD.

It's unclear if the bug that we get guild rewards without invading still exists. It might still exist as it is unlikely that many guilds in our unique position exist in order to discover it and report it. That said, it would essentially cost x2 the materials in crafting if we did not invade somewhere. Thus if we want to ease the burden on our stockpiles of materials, shall we invade regardless of guild rewards this week and just do a Commander Hunt to stock up on Flagship Plans in place of possibly missing Guild Rewards?

Robert J Defendi

Oct 21, 2014, 12:58:20 PM10/21/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Quesh sounds find to me.  Is this a crafting week? I haven’t looked at conquest stuff yet.

Christopher Morse

Oct 21, 2014, 12:59:47 PM10/21/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is a crafting week. Craft fast and craft hard! War Supplies and Invasion Forces. Decorate your strongholds and reduce your cost in materials!

Robert J Defendi

Oct 22, 2014, 12:39:23 AM10/22/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

So if I buy the coruscant stronghold, what do I need to do to get it up to another 25%, so I get 50. Is it just straight completion?

Christopher Morse

Oct 22, 2014, 1:01:36 AM10/22/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Yep. Decorate as quick and dirty as you can bear.

Robert J Defendi

Oct 22, 2014, 1:08:10 AM10/22/14
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Okay. I’ll see if I can hit 25k on 8 characters then.