Star Wars Costuming (Ok, off topic)

Vadersson

Jun 27, 2015, 2:34:04 PM6/27/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Hey gang,

Since you are all Star Wars fans, I thought I would throw this out here.

In September the family and I are going to Disneyworld for Halloween.  In 2016 my wife and I (and maybe the kido too) are going on a Star Wars cruise (by Disney).  I have no sewing skills at all.  Anyone have recommendations for places to get good star wars costumes?  Not the stuff you find at the Halloween stores, but really good stuff like 501st or Rebel Legion folks make.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Duncan

James Bok

Jun 27, 2015, 5:20:15 PM6/27/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

I know of a seamstress who makes really good Jedi robes. You would need to add the belt and boots but you would look just as good as the Rebel Legion folks.

jennie mollerup

Jun 27, 2015, 8:58:25 PM6/27/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Also, make sure to attend Jedi Training Academy, especially if your kids go with you. THough, it is a very fun show to just watch the kids as well.