FS: Crust rack and Swift Ozette Rando bag

Stephen Lim

Mar 10, 2018, 4:10:28 PM3/10/18
to 650b
Consolidating my bag/rack setup - hopefully these will get more use by someone else. Paypal Friends & Family (or cover fee). Located in Seattle. Thanks for looking!

1. Crust rack. Great design (demountable, optional pannier rails) but I need a larger platform for my porteur bag. Lightly used - a couple of scuffs from accidentally dropping the platform. See https://crustbikes.com/products/crust-rack/ $145 plus shipping

2. Swift Industries Ozette Bag. Old size large (11" x 9" x 9"). Steel body w/ olive pockets with threadless VO decaleur. Comes with shoulder strap. Lightly used and in excellent condition. $160.00 plus shipping

Erik Rathwell

Mar 11, 2018, 1:56:58 PM3/11/18
to 650b
Hey Stephen. I'm in Seattle and would love to check out the rack. I have a Soma Wolverine that I think it would work great with, but have run into some issues with racks. You around in the next couple days for me to check it out?

Stephen Lim

Mar 12, 2018, 10:16:17 AM3/12/18
to 650b
Rack is sold

David Madina

Mar 13, 2018, 1:01:24 AM3/13/18
to 650b
Hi -

About how high up is the decaleur setup at? Thanks!

Stephen Lim

Mar 13, 2018, 5:28:24 PM3/13/18
to 650b
Bag is sold