PSA: Handsome Cycles Pillion

Igor Belopolsky

Sep 19, 2017, 12:10:56 PM9/19/17
to 650b

Kevin M

Sep 19, 2017, 1:12:48 PM9/19/17
to 650b
My thoughts: Stoker reach looks way too short, and 5 speed internal hub doesn't give enough range. Love the tires though!

Harald Kliems

Sep 19, 2017, 2:50:33 PM9/19/17
to 650b
Oh man, too bad the sizing isn't going to work for us. I've had tandem cravings for months now, but finding anything used for a very tall/short team has proven impossible so far.

 Harald.

Mark in Beacon

Sep 29, 2017, 7:45:04 AM9/29/17
to 650b
What  about the Rivendell Hubbah? They are getting more in very soon, and these have a design that allows for very tall/short. And of course they are 650B. They look super fun. If I did not already have a 26" Santana from the early 90s that is probably 85% of this bike, I would try to figure out a way to get one of these.

Harald Kliems

Sep 29, 2017, 10:24:42 AM9/29/17
to 650b
Yeah, the Riv tandems are on my shortlist if I decided to go new, as is the Salsa Powderkeg. Still hoping to find something used to avoid the depreciation issue if it turns out that a tandem won't actually work for us.

 Harald.