Re: Medium rawland rsogn

Message has been deleted

Igor Belopolsky

Jul 16, 2016, 12:15:51 PM7/16/16
to 650b
Geometry: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2uTEs6FmxqY/Th-vAu5bA-I/AAAAAAAAAe8/IK1_8a69Ll8/s1600/rSognGeometry.png

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 7:34:04 AM UTC-4, Igor Belopolsky wrote:
Recently got this, put some good miles on, but there's something else I'm eyeing since it'd make my entire bike/parts collection more versatile.. I don't need to sell, I'll get flack locally for selling so soon, so barely any room to haggle y'all..

Ready to roll, message me privately for more info...

Medium rSogn frame
Chris King Headset
Ritchey seatpost, stem, bars
Gevenalle GX2 shifters
FSA triple crankset
Shimano 105 deraillers
Sora hubs laced to zac19 rims

$1700 Ann Arbor MI

Igor Belopolsky

Jul 16, 2016, 2:10:02 PM7/16/16
to 650b
Took some photos today. New tires and Schwalbe SV14a tubes.

Seat is not included, neither are pedals, but I'll include a different WTB seat if you'd like and some basic pedals.

Evan Baird

Jul 16, 2016, 6:06:41 PM7/16/16
to 650b
Dang, I really want one of these. #brokelife #itsprobablytoosmallanyway

Igor Belopolsky

Jul 21, 2016, 8:45:35 PM7/21/16
to 650b
$1400! no seat, no nitto rack, no pedals, but Velo Orange metal fenders

Tom Bancroft

Jul 22, 2016, 4:37:32 PM7/22/16
to 650b
You have V brake levers with cantilever brakes? Are the cable pull of those brakes modified to make room for the thumbie?

Tom Bancroft, Vancouver

Igor Belopolsky

Jul 23, 2016, 6:59:58 PM7/23/16
to 650b
OK time to part maybe?

Frame/Fork $700+shipping
Wheelset $120+shipping
Gevenalle GX2 Shifters $160 shipped
FSA Crank $100 shipped

Jinuk Shin

Jul 24, 2016, 3:13:40 PM7/24/16
to 650b
Would you be willing to sell just the frameset/fork?

Igor Belopolsky

Jul 24, 2016, 3:20:42 PM7/24/16
to 650b
Yes Jinuk - I replied to your emails