FS (again): Rawland Olaf (M) $600

rcnute

Jul 14, 2015, 12:27:35 PM7/14/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
Hi all: Cross-post from the rCog in case anyone here is interested.

Been using this as a SS MTB but am acquiring/downsizing to one MTB.  Here's a link to my Seattle CL post and details below.  $600 for you guys plus shipping.  Thanks!

Ryan

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/5119639420.html

Rawland Olaf frame/fork with track end rear dropouts, size medium. No dents, dings, major scratches. Geometry here: http://www.phred.org/~alex/RawlandSpecificationsSheet.pdf
Tange headset
Rawland Elgokse bullmoose bars (super wide)
Velocity Dyad rims, rear Surly flip/flop hub, front Shimano LX hub
22t freewheet
Sugino XD crank, 170mm, 110bcd (triple) with 34t ring and chainguard
Hans Dampf 27.5 front tire, Nevegal 27.5 rear tire (pair of Schwalbe Marathon tires also included)
Tektro v-brakes, Avid brake levers
Velo Orange setback post, parts bin saddle

rcnute

Aug 28, 2015, 12:24:40 PM8/28/15
to 650b
Hi everyone: Last call before ebay, any interest?  Throwing in a spare fork, Midge bars and Cane Creek levers too.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/5188163649.html

Ryan

jfrye

Aug 31, 2015, 11:27:35 AM8/31/15
to 650b
Ryan,
You keep tempting me with your Olaf. :-) Wondering how well the medium will fit me. Specs look like it might be ever so slightly small for me. How tall are you? I'm 5'11" with a PBH of 85cm.
Cheers

Jayme

rcnute

Aug 31, 2015, 2:30:07 PM8/31/15
to 650b
Jayme--yep, you'd be on the taller side but I think it would work.  I'm 5'9 with 84 PBH.

Ryan

David Pertuz

Aug 31, 2015, 3:31:15 PM8/31/15
to rcnute, 650b
I have ridden a Medium cSogn for years, and I am 6' tall with I think about the same PBH (my legs are slightly short for my height.) a ML would fit me slightly better, but the M fits me easily. I, too, am tempted by Ryan's bike since I like my cSogn so much!

BTW your ad link is no longer valid.

David

Ryan Nute

Aug 31, 2015, 3:48:35 PM8/31/15
to David Pertuz, 650b
Hopefully this works!  http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/5188163649.html

Ryan

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:31:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [650B] Re: FS (again): Rawland Olaf (M) $600
From: d.pe...@gmail.com
To: rcn...@hotmail.com
CC: 65...@googlegroups.com

Jon Doyle

Aug 31, 2015, 4:32:47 PM8/31/15
to 650b
I have an Olaf fitted with drop bars and 2" knobby tires, a singlespeed monstercross. I took it on a hilly dirt road 100k recently; was pleased with the ride quality and handling. Someone buy it!

Jon
Watertown, MA