FS - 650B tires - Parimotos, Ruffy Tuffy

Tony DeFilippo

Sep 18, 2017, 1:04:42 PM9/18/17
to 650b
1 pair tan sidewall Parimoto's, marked 1.5" they measure just under 40mm on Velocity A23 rims for me.  <100miles on one, <30miles on the other - $50 shipped

1 pair tan sidewall Parimotos's, same as above but with about 1200 miles - free for shipping actuals

1 pair Rivendell Ruffy Tuffy's, dirty and used but tons of tread left, not sure the total miles but <50 by me - $35 shipped

1 pair Vee Speedsters 650bx2.1", light knobby with plenty of wear.  Actually the center is pretty smooth and quiet now and you have knobs on the edge, not sure the miles - $20 shipped

1 pair Schwable Knobby Nic 2.25", light wear, plenty of life, not positive the miles - $50 shipped

1 pair Col de Vie 38mm, very little use, plenty of life not sure the miles, none by me - $25 shipped

All prices reflect paypal f&f. Please hit me up offline for questions and offers.  If you want more than one let me know and we can work out a good price.

Tony