a little added protection

Peter Weigle

Jul 29, 2015, 9:49:33 AM7/29/15
to 650B List
thought I'd share this photo with the group.

I like a little added decoration on my fenders and have made some shapes from some super reflective material I found at a Home Depot store, (I'm sure Lowe's and others will have similar material) The package has both red and silvery white in it.

So here's what I did for my vintage"ish" conversion bike.

Be safe out there!
ptr

Jeffrey Kane

Jul 29, 2015, 5:29:34 PM7/29/15
to 650b, jpwe...@sbcglobal.net
Funny, man … nicely done!

Brad

Jul 30, 2015, 10:45:29 PM7/30/15
to 650b, jpwe...@sbcglobal.net
What did you use to do the cutting?

My experiments with the whole piece was frustrating.

I would like to do a cut out for  customized to me frame label.

Louis Pastor

Jul 30, 2015, 11:27:23 PM7/30/15
to 650b, jpwe...@sbcglobal.net, riendeau...@gmail.com
On his Flicker page he mentions using "a sharp pair of scissors".

Peter Weigle

Jul 31, 2015, 6:42:39 AM7/31/15
to Louis Pastor, 650b, riendeau...@gmail.com
yes,, just a regular air of sharp scissors,, nothing special.

Nick Favicchio

Aug 2, 2015, 1:24:27 AM8/2/15
to 650b
It looks like a flying v guitar!!

Badass!

Brad

Aug 2, 2015, 8:09:32 AM8/2/15
to 650b, velogr...@gmail.com, riendeau...@gmail.com, jpwe...@sbcglobal.net
 A little traveling music for that ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMuNfs89yE

Aux Champs Elysées chané par Joe Dassin.

Jim Bronson

Aug 4, 2015, 12:04:20 AM8/4/15
to Peter Weigle, 650B List
I like this one in your photostream as well.

Not too politically correct, but oh well ;)

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!