WTB: One Velocity Synergy, 32 or 36H, OC or symmetrical

somervillebikes

Nov 17, 2016, 4:51:18 PM11/17/16
to 650b
My previous query of a wheelset has changed. I am now looking for a single Synergy 650B rim to pair with a spare one I already have for a wheelset project I have planned.

Contact off-list if you have one.

Anton

somervillebikes

Dec 1, 2016, 4:40:33 PM12/1/16
to 650b
Bumping this to see if second time gets a bite.

Had one bite, but it was for a very used rim... so I'll mention low wear is a requirement.

Anton

Nhat Vu

Dec 2, 2016, 12:43:41 PM12/2/16
to somervillebikes, 650b
Hi Anton,

I wrote you a private email, but not sure you've seen it. I have a new OC version, so pm me if you'd like to buy it.

Thanks,
Nhat