FS/FT: Blunt 35/XT disc wheelset $350

rcnute

Sep 23, 2016, 12:02:00 PM9/23/16
to 650b
Hi all: Changing things up a bit and don't need these wheels.  They were handbuilt by my LBS here in Seattle.  Blunt 35 rims (black), Deore XT (black) center lock hubs.  Used them on maybe four non-gnarly mountain bike rides, no rock dings or scratches etc.  No rotors of skewers.  $350 or would consider some kind of trade for a nice rim brake 650B wheelset or rims.  Email me if interested and I'll send you some photos this evening.  Thanks!

(I also have some 27.5+ tires that worked well on these if you are putting them on a MTB.)

Ryan

Mark McGrath

Sep 23, 2016, 1:41:46 PM9/23/16
to rcnute, 650b
Can you include rotors?

rcnute

Sep 23, 2016, 2:54:29 PM9/23/16
to 650b
Sorry, forgot to mention that these are not thru-axle hubs.

Ryan