FS: BNIP Grand Bois white Hetres (2), Velocity Synergy rim (1)

franklyn

Jul 28, 2015, 2:38:32 PM7/28/15
to 650b
Hi, folks,

I have a couple of items I want to sell:

1. one pair of brand new in package Grand Bois Hetre tires in white. I am consolidating to red and black so I will let these go. $95 plus shipping.

2. one Velocity Synergy rim, regular (not offset). 32h. These were on my wife's touring/camping bike for one season. She switched to Pacenti SL23. Low mileage if a little dirty. $30 plus shipping.

3. Grand Bois sealed bearing front hub 32h. Brand new, though not in package. These are quite nice; the logo is etched and very subtle. At 112 g, this is pretty light. And it seems to be serviceable using regular wrenches. $40 plus shipping.

I have brand new 32 wheelsmith double butted spokes that are just the right length to build a front wheel with the synergy rims and the grand bois front hub. I can throw in the spokes/nipples for $10 extra if you want to build a front wheel with # 2 and # 3 above. I can also build up the wheel for you for $15.

I would be interested to trade for silver 650b 32h SL23 rims or Grand Bois Lierre tires.

Best,
Franklyn
Berkeley, CA

franklyn

Jul 28, 2015, 4:53:19 PM7/28/15
to 650b, sin...@msn.com
The white hetres are gone.

Just to clarify, the synergy rim in #2 is 650b.

Franklyn

Max Shtein

Jul 29, 2015, 3:20:58 AM7/29/15
to 650b
I'm interested! In the rim for sure. Other stuff too, if spokes and hub still available.

Thx!

franklyn

Jul 29, 2015, 11:43:18 AM7/29/15
to 650b, msh...@gmail.com
The rim, hub, and spokes are still available.

Franklyn