WTB - Araya or Weinmann 2120 Classic 650B Rims

John Wilson

Aug 16, 2015, 9:36:19 AM8/16/15
to 650b
Looking for either/or Araya or Weinmann 2120 classic 650B rims. I could use a spare for each. New or good condition used, 36 hole. Thanks for your time.

John Wilson
Greensburg, PA  USA

Tim C.

Aug 17, 2015, 12:50:40 PM8/17/15
to 650b
John,

If it matters, xxcycle has Ambrosios in a classic style for sale: http://www.xxcycle.com/rim-ambrosio-keba-650b-silver-confreriale,,en.php

Cheers,
Tim C.
New York, NY

Nick Payne

Aug 17, 2015, 6:48:48 PM8/17/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
Actually, they show them on their web site, but with the notation "not yet available"...

Brad

Aug 17, 2015, 7:52:06 PM8/17/15
to 650b
They must be waiting for Ambrosio to do this years production run.  I got three last year just fine.  The Confrerie des 650 has shepherded manufacture.  First by Weinmann/Rigida , then by Ambrosio.  This is essentially the Rigida Sphinx reborn.

Steve Palincsar

Aug 17, 2015, 9:59:38 PM8/17/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
And by all repute, an excellent rim and at a reasonable price.