WTB: Used Hetres or BSP

Rory Woods

Jun 28, 2016, 5:45:44 PM6/28/16
to 650b
Hi all,

Maybe this is a long shot, but I figured its worth a try. I'm interested in a used set of standard casing Hetres or BSP tires. Currently using CdlV and I've been curious for awhile to experience a bit more plushness.

Please PM me if you might have something.

Thanks!
Rory

Rory Woods

Jun 29, 2016, 1:26:04 PM6/29/16
to 650b
I found some tires. Thanks to everyone who responded!

Rory
Berkeley, CA

Rory Woods

Jan 20, 2017, 6:50:16 PM1/20/17
to 650b
I'm bumping this because I'm looking for a pair of Hetres or BSP again. Open to standard or EL casing. Please send me a PM if you have something.

Thanks!

Rory
Berkeley, CA

John Roberts

Jan 22, 2017, 8:51:26 AM1/22/17
to 650b
I'm looking for Hetres too, if anyone had a pair to spare. Black, standard casing. Thanks.