Bags + Bits For Sale

Thomas Hassler

May 21, 2018, 8:17:47 AM5/21/18
to 650b

Hi everyone,

Doing some spring cleaning + medical bills that need covering. I just have way too many bags for one bike, and they all do the same thing.

Bags

1) Restrap Rear saddle bag uses the harness and a 14L dry bag. Never used - $100 shipped usa

2) Large Frame bag. Fit my 61cm bike pretty well, and can hold a decent amount of stuff. Used 4-5 times commuting - $65 shipped usa

Parts

3) Ritchey WCS Classic drop handlebars - 44cm - a little bar tape still on them but otherwise in ok shape - $25 shipped usa

4) Ritchey Logic Comp Curve bars - 42cm - Great shape - $25 shipped usa

5) Fizik Aliante Carbon Rail saddle - Rails are in good shape - only the thin wrapped layer over the carbon has chipped away a bit - no damage to rails - small scuff on back of saddle - $40 shipped usa

6) Campagnolo Chorus caliper brakes - Scuffed from tying to run 25C tires on road bike that didn't fit 25C - Still great shape - come with extra set (1x) campy brake pads - $50 Shipped usa

7) Speedplay Zero Titanium Pedals - recently replaced internals - lots of life left - $100 shipped usa

Photos HERE

Let me know if photo link doesn't work.

Thanks!

Thomas