FS: Almost New Wheelset and Compass Baby Shoe Pass Tires, Long Reach Tektro Brakes

Claire .Cahen

Apr 11, 2015, 10:09:41 PM4/11/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
I have a barely used 650b wheelset for sale: 28h Velocity Synergy Rims- laced to Tiagra hubs (cassette hub).  Trued and ready to ride. The Compass Baby Shoe Pass tires on the wheels are almost brand new, and have less than 100 miles on them.  Schwalble inner tubes.  $300 plus shipping for the wheels and tires. I am located in Southern California.  I can also sell the wheel and tires separately, if anyone is interested.

Also have a set of front and rear long reach Tektro R365 brakes, never used.  Black.  These are good for conversions. $25 shipped.  Let mke know if you want them.

Thanks!
2015-04-11 13.53.56.jpg
20150411_120309.jpg
2015-04-11 13.53.56.jpg
2015-04-11 13.51.39.jpg

Claire .Cahen

Apr 12, 2015, 5:00:11 PM4/12/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
Tires and brakes have been claimed.  Wheels still available- asking $175.

Thanks!

Claire