ISO/WTB: 58-60cm conversion candidate; ideally frame or frame/fork/hs

Rory Woods

Sep 24, 2016, 1:46:08 AM9/24/16
to 650b
Hi all,

I was the victim of my own laziness tonight and watched someone ride off on my beloved converted Trek 420 as I quickly popped into the library.
Already in possession of a Stag fork for low trail experimentation, so I'm ideally looking for just a frame (with standard diameter steel tubing, in case that isn't implied), but open to other possibilities, including a "rolling chassis" or complete, especially if you are in the SF Bay area.

Please PM with any leads. Thanks!

Warmly,
Rory
Berkeley, CA