FS: Bantam Custom 650b light tourer

Ronald Lau

Feb 4, 2017, 2:10:20 PM2/4/17
to 650b
Hello all,

Have not posted here for a while, if I am not allow to post this please remove it.

I am going to sell my custom Bantam Custom 650b light tourer.

Seat Tube: 50cm c-c
top tube: 55cm c-c
Custom front rack
Custom low rider
Custom rear rack
custom rear light.
custom bag mount, with quick release.

I made some part changes since these set of pictures.  Will send you current photos if you are interested.

Paid over 6000 new for all the custom work and parts.  Looking for $3000

If you are interested, please email me directly at ron...@ronlau.com

Please no low ball offer, I am posting here first because of our likes of 650b.

Thanks
Ron

desmond...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:18:11 PM2/4/17
to Ronald Lau, 650b
Wonderful bike- but rather odd sizing even for custom??

Sent from my iPhone

Igor Belopolsky

Feb 4, 2017, 3:30:31 PM2/4/17
to 650b, ron...@ronlau.com
Nice bike - you've got a long torso dont' ya?

Steve Chan

ron...@ronlau.com

Feb 4, 2017, 4:40:45 PM2/4/17
to Steve Chan, desmond...@gmail.com, 650b
To all,

In case you are wondering about the top tube length being long for a 50cm
bike.

It is 55cm because it is design for a 8cm stem, I usually use a 53cm and
10cm stem on road bike.

Reason being since this is a long trail bike, Bob wants to quicken the
handling a little bit and try to avoid TCO by adding 2cm to the front
center.

IMO, being Asian the best frame design still a compact frame, it really
works with my short legs and long torsos setup.

Moreover, I don't plan on doing any touring or long distance riding, so it
is time to get move on.

Ron

On Sat, 4 Feb 2017 13:06:36 -0800, Steve Chan <sych...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its pretty common for East Asians to have relatively longer torsos than
> Europeans.
> On Feb 4, 2017 11:18 AM, wrote:
> Wonderful bike- but rather odd sizing even for custom??
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Feb 4, 2017, at 11:10 AM, Ronald Lau wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> Have not posted here for a while, if I am not allow to post this please
> remove it.
> I am going to sell my custom Bantam Custom 650b light tourer.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikeforvictory/albums/72157632695402767
[3]

> Seat Tube: 50cm c-ctop tube: 55cm c-cCustom front rackCustom low
> riderCustom rear rackcustom rear light.custom bag mount, with quick
> release.
> I made some part changes since these set of pictures.  Will send you
> current photos if you are interested.
> Paid over 6000 new for all the custom work and parts.  Looking for $3000
> If you are interested, please email me directly at ron...@ronlau.com [4]
> Please no low ball offer, I am posting here first because of our likes
of
> 650b.
> ThanksRon
>
> --
>
> --
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:desmond...@gmail.com
> [2] mailto:ron...@ronlau.com
> [3]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikeforvictory/albums/72157632695402767
> [4] mailto:ron...@ronlau.com
> [5] mailto:650b+uns...@googlegroups.com
> [6] mailto:65...@googlegroups.com
> [7] https://groups.google.com/group/650b
> [8] https://groups.google.com/d/optout
> [9] mailto:650b+uns...@googlegroups.com
> [10] mailto:65...@googlegroups.com
> [11] https://groups.google.com/group/650b
> [12] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Ronald Lau

Feb 4, 2017, 7:05:16 PM2/4/17
to 650b, sych...@gmail.com, desmond...@gmail.com

Michael Arciero

Feb 6, 2017, 5:29:37 PM2/6/17
to 650b
Am really digging the decaleur. Nice

Ronald Lau

Mar 14, 2018, 11:17:02 PM3/14/18
to 650b
Going to sell this again, due to pending move I really want to find a good home for it.

Looking for $2000 shipped to lower 48 states.

Come on!!!!

Ronald Lau

Mar 14, 2018, 11:21:01 PM3/14/18
to 650b

Scott Arenz

Mar 15, 2018, 10:17:41 AM3/15/18
to 650b
Wow, that's a steal at that price. With the longer than average top tube, a bar swap would also make it into a great city bike, in the French style. If my SO road bikes, I'd be in...

Good luck with the sale, and good luck with your move. Don't let the stress of moving get to you! : )

Scott
Atlanta, GA

Ronald Lau

Mar 16, 2018, 1:47:13 PM3/16/18
to 650b
Hello, all, this bike been sold.  Thank you.