FS/FT: SKF Bottom Bracket (JIS, 113mm)

Samuel McCune

Jun 28, 2016, 1:07:21 PM6/28/16
to 650b
This is a cross post from iBOB earlier this morning. Sorry if you have to read it twice:

After reading the recent chain-line article in BQ, I now have the itch to fine-tune the chainline on my rando build. Therefore, I propose the following trade:

I have a SKF JIS 113mm BB that I purchased from my LBS almost exactly four years ago. The same BB currently goes for $149 at on Compass's website. I didn't keep track of the milage exactly, but my rough math puts it at about 4000 miles. It was used on my primary commuter for 2 years and has sat in my parts bin for another two years. Since it is about 60% used (considering the 10 year, 10,000 mile warranty) I'd say it's worth about $89 (60% of $150). Pictures attached and more are here: https://tinyurl.com/j547o6z

I'd like to trade it for an equivalent SKF JIS 107mm BB. I'm willing to negotiate if your BB is newer/less worn. If yours is older/more worn PM me and we can see if the trade works.

If you don't have the appropriate BB to trade, I'm willing to sell it for $75 shipped ConUSA. Will sell to those outside the USA for $70 plus actual shipping cost.

Please PM or reply off-list to:     samuel dot mccune at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking!

Samuel McCune
New Haven, CT
USA