FS ::: Sugino & Ritchey Cranksets - NEW

David Hallerman

Nov 26, 2016, 4:38:27 PM11/26/16
to 650B Group

Hello!

In my ongoing attempts to reduce the amount of bike stuff I own from "too much" to "just right," here are three cranksets for sale from Sugino and Ritchey.

Sugino Mighty Tour = $300
170mm
50/34 chainrings
110 BCD
Square taper bottom bracket (110mm needed in most cases)
These are the current version of the classic-looking Mighty Tour line. Comes with crank bolts. The blue on the right crankarm is just protective plastic that Sugino put on for shipping purposes.
http://www.benscycle.com/p-912-sugino-mighty-tour-crankset-silverblack.aspx

Ritchey WCS = $140
170mm
50/34 chainrings
110 BCD
Octalink V1 bottom bracket (109.5mm)
The sculpted crank arms combine light weight and yet are rigid. Note that Richey had recalled the left crankarm a few years ago, and this left crankarm is the replacement one they sent me. If you want, I will include a brand-new Shimano 105 Octalink bottom bracket for $35 more.

Sugino AT = $90
170mm
No chainrings
110/74 BCD
Square taper bottom bracket (ask me about lengths)
These strong cold-forged cranks were made originally for mountain bikes. But they work super-well for compact doubles as well as for touring triples. While these cranks are totally new, never installed, there are some mild scratches on the arms.

Prices do not include shipping.
Some photos here, and questions quickly answered.

Dave, who would sell the Sugino Mighty Tour crankarms alone for $250
Hudson Valley, NY

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24440195/sugino_mighty_tour_01.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24440195/ritchey_wcs_cranks_01.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24440195/sugino_at_01.jpg

sugino_mighty_tour_01.jpg
ritchey_wcs_cranks_01.jpg
sugino_at_01.jpg

David Hallerman

Nov 29, 2016, 5:11:35 PM11/29/16
to 650B Group

ICYMI.

The Sugino AT and Ritchey WCS cranks have sold.

The most beautiful Sugino Mighty Tour cranks are still available.

And if you'd like to buy just those cranks with no chainrings, that price would be $250 plus shipping.

Dave