Local frame builder

Carla Waugh

Apr 7, 2015, 6:23:07 PM4/7/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
My local frame builder is in the process of building me a 650B frame made from Columbus tubing. I'm excited and hope to have a complete build maybe by summer. I have had a Bleriot and for awhile a Rawland that went back to the original owner when I started raising money for my new frame. I will use mostly older components with a few newer items. Pictures when I have them.

cyclotourist

Apr 7, 2015, 9:58:04 PM4/7/15
to Carla Waugh, 650b
Hey Carla, sounds great! What's the build going to be like?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Carla Waugh <lhtbik...@gmail.com> wrote:
My local frame builder is in the process of building me a 650B frame made from Columbus tubing. I'm excited and hope to have a complete build maybe by summer. I have had a Bleriot and for awhile a Rawland that went back to the original owner when I started raising money for my new frame. I will use mostly older components with a few newer items. Pictures when I have them.

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal

Carla Waugh

Apr 9, 2015, 12:21:09 PM4/9/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
My builder is Dewayne Norvill and he has Scissortail Cycles. I have decided my frame will be built in the spirit of Randogravelasaur.