FS: Bike Parts - Grand Bois, Compass, Nitto, Shimano, etc.

Kieran Joyes

Aug 22, 2015, 6:05:35 PM8/22/15
to 650b
Hi again,

I'm in fundraising mode, so I've piled up a few things I can let go of. Good sized list below.
All prices include shipping within the CONUS, with the exception of the wheelset, which will be at cost.

  • 650b Wheelset - Grand Bois high flange sealed bearing hubs laced to polished Velocity A23 rims. Wheelsmith butted spokes. Shimano/SRAM cassette hub. 32h front, 36h OC rear. 100/130mm spacing. I've removed the stickers on the rims. Low miles, mega shiny. Stunningly beautiful and excellent condition. $375 + shipping.
  • Compass Babyshoe Pass 650bx42 (pair). Regular casing. Less than 10km, basically new with some traces of dirt. $100 shipped.
  • Grand Bois Hetres 650bx42 (pair). Red tread. Basically new, spotless and zero wear. $100 shipped.
  • Grand Bois Hetres 650bx42 (pair). Black tread. Less than 500km. Dirty but show no wear. Will clean up prior to shipping. $80 shipped.
  • Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 3 tires 700x32 (pair). Measure closer to 28mm. Less than 100km. Nice tires. $45 shipped.
  • Brooks B17 Standard. Honey colourway with black hardware. Broken in and very comfy. Tension bolt has moved a few turns, see pics. $75 shipped.
  • Selle An-atomica Titanico X. Gunmetal colourway with brass rivets. Brand new, never used. This is the older version with the lonnnng rails. $80 shipped.
  • Nitto M18 front rack. Rough shape, I previous owner applied Loc-tite to the hardware at the strut/rack juncture. Nothing else included. $40 shipped.
  • Shimano Dura Ace SL-7700 downtube shifters. 9spd index/friction. Great shape with some of the right shifter's decal wearing off from use. $50 shipped.
  • Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 rear derailleur. 9spd, short cage. Great shape. $40 shipped.
  • Shimano Ultegra  RD-6600 rear derailleur. 10spd, short cage. Mint. $50 shipped.
  • Shimano CX70 front derailleur for compact double. 31.8/28.6 clamp. Mint. $40 shipped.
  • Shimano Bar end shifter pods. No levers included - see pics. Excellent. $20 shipped.
  • Dia-Compe 750 centerpull brake set. New generation. Comes with everything except the pads. Basically new. $50 shipped.
  • Campagnolo NR Strada 170mm crank arms and 42t Campy Super Record chainring. 144BCD. Excellent shape. $60 shipped.
  • Tektro RL720 interrupter levers. Silver in 24mm (I think) clamp. Near mint. $15 shipped.
  • Kalloy SP248 seatpost. Size 28.6mm, the one carried by VO and Riv. New except for where I started to shove it in a frame that was too small. $15 shipped.
  • MKS GR-9 pedals with medium Christophe clips. One bearing good, one a little rough. Yours for the cost of shipping or throw em in with another purchase.
Pic here:

I think that's it for now. Will probably have more later.
Happy to answer any questions or provide extra pics if necessary.
Extra points/good karma for buying multiple items!

Thanks!

Kieran
Toronto, Canada

Kieran Joyes

Aug 23, 2015, 9:35:41 AM8/23/15
to 650b
Shifter pods, interrupter levers, pedals have been claimed.
Sale pending on Babyshoes, wheelset, M18 rack.

KJ

Kieran Joyes

    Kieran Joyes

      Kieran Joyes