Who was doing that Giant Anyroad conversion?

Mark McGrath

Jul 18, 2016, 3:35:48 PM7/18/16
to 650b
What was the largest 650b tire size you were comfortable using?

There's a great deal on one locally via craigslist, hence my curiosity.

Thanks!

Mark

Chad Kirby

Jul 19, 2016, 11:30:15 AM7/19/16
to 650b
That'd be me. I've got 42mm pari-motos on the Anyroad right now with 5-6mm of clearance on either side at the stays.

Evan Baird

Jul 22, 2016, 3:53:21 AM7/22/16
to 650b
Doesn't it already fit 700x42? I put a set of knards on the Revolt and they have lots of room, so I figured it was pretty safe.

Evan Baird

Jul 22, 2016, 3:55:27 AM7/22/16
to 650b
In fact it's still on sale at American Cyclery. Apparently nobody wants an alloy gravel bike. I actually thought it was a pretty fun bike if you could overlook the asthetics.