Schwalbe G-One availability?

tdo...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2016, 2:57:59 PM2/17/16
to 650b
Supposedly, the new Schwalbe G-One is made in 650b as well as 700c. But I can't find the 650b version for sale anywhere. Does anyone know a retailer that has it in stock?

HillDancer

Feb 17, 2016, 10:50:39 PM2/17/16
to 650b

wg...@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2016, 6:35:39 AM2/18/16
to 650b
Wish they'd make a 48 mm version.......

Tamaso Johnson

Feb 18, 2016, 10:09:12 AM2/18/16
to 650b
Bike24

Tim Gavin

Feb 19, 2016, 11:24:33 AM2/19/16
to 650b

Zach Duval

Feb 22, 2016, 4:11:15 AM2/22/16
to 650b
Has anyone ridden these yet? How are they for pavement to singletrack use?

Steve Park

Feb 23, 2016, 10:49:15 AM2/23/16
to 650b
I have them in 700x35.
I like them. They set up tubeless easily with floor pump.  They roll smoothly on pavement and corner well. They are great on dirt, providing more traction than a slick (e.g. Grand Bois) but not so much as a cx or mtb knobby.  A great middling terrain tire.

Justin Hughes

Feb 29, 2016, 10:07:02 AM2/29/16
to 650b
Checked with my LBS yesterday. He told me he should have them mid-March.

Hunter Avis

Aug 24, 2016, 3:55:57 PM8/24/16
to 650b
Has anyone gotten calipers on these and real world weights yet? Great reviews in the 700c sizes

Fingers crossed they are in the 42 range......

Jim Bronson

Aug 24, 2016, 4:07:25 PM8/24/16
to Steve Park, 650b
Do you think they'd work decent in a 2" deep layer of sand?
I own a RUSA permanent brevet route that transits about 10 miles of
sandy road, I guess the county just throws sand on top in areas where
the road gets soggy. It's pretty slippery to ride on my louploups,
back end keeps kicking out, but maybe a light tread like that might
work well.
> --

signature goes here

Hunter Avis

Aug 25, 2016, 8:45:14 PM8/25/16
to 650b
Pictures and caliper measurements on synergy rims coming tomorrow;)

Hunter Avis

Aug 27, 2016, 9:40:25 AM8/27/16
to 650b
Caliper to 38mm after sitting overnight at 50psi on synergy rims. Compared to my 42mm pari Moto's that caliper at 42mm on the same rim. Also notable, the g-one is 3mm shorter than the pari moto.

Extremely well made, and pretty thick sidewalls.....these could likely take some abuse and heavier gravel.

Undecided if I'm going to run them at this point.