FS: NOS Rock n Road Made in Japan by Bruce Gordon.

Hunter Ellis

Sep 16, 2017, 3:46:15 PM9/16/17
to 650b
Sorry for the iBob cross post.

One of 275 MIJ Rock n Roads from Bruce Gordon. Never been ridden. Ever. Super Mint condition, with some shop wear. A true collector's item.

57cm

Deore XT headset, derailleurs, hubs, and pedals
SLR brakes and levers
Shimano Barend indexed shifters
Araya rims
Panaracer 700x38 tires (but these are from 1989, so get some new ones if you're going to ride this!)
Nitto Stem and Handlebars
Avocet Saddle

AN ENTIRE NOS BIKE FROM THE GODFATHER OF GRAVEL GRINDING

$1500 on CL but $1200 SHIPPED to bobs. Or tell me if I'm crazy?
Open to trades for a Romanceur (or Romanceur-type) build.

57 ctc top tube
57 ctc seat tube

In the pic, the saddle is 77 cm from the top of the saddle to the middle of the BB

Standover with these tires (700c with 38 knobbies) is ~ 83 cm

Hunter Ellis

Sep 20, 2017, 2:22:38 PM9/20/17
to 650b
Sold